To redo a previous weaving step, you can simply put the shuttle through in reverse, and then press the Previous/Back button. Then voila, you can now re-do the step!
Articles in this section
- Using thread by a different company in my Digiloom
- How many bands can be made with the Digiloom Started Kit
- What is the difference between a Starter Kit and a Theme Kit?
- What can I use my Digiband for?
- How long is a Digiband?
- How much thread to leave when finishing Digiband
- Undoing Last Weaving Step
- Do's and Dont's for Weaving with Digiloom
- How to Save Patterns
- How long will a set of batteries last in my Digiloom machine?